An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally Did It


I finally created a blog! This is one of those things I've considered for a while now but felt overwhelmed at the idea of creating and maintaining one. I also considered them a bit arrogant (although I follow a few and don't think that about them) thinking, "who wants to know what I'm doing, what my kids are doing, what I'm thinking" and so on. But here I am.


This is really being born out of my desire to allow friends and family to follow our trip to Ethiopia to pick up our son, Mason. We leave in seven days and are very excited. We have a lot to do but I hope to keep you all in the loop as we prepare.


So, this first post is really a quick welcome and invitation to join us in our journey to add our third, a son, to our family. I'll write more about us, our girls, and how we got here later but until then....I'm humbled by your interest but happy to have you along for the ride.........

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world. :) I just think of my Grma and post like I am just posting to let her know what's going on with our kiddos and in our lives a lot of the time. LOL After a bit, you totally forget that 100 people a day are reading it.

    So excited to follow along!

    ReplyDelete