An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Thursday, October 22, 2009

How Is It????

That my joyous Mackenzie is turning 5 today??? She is still my baby for sure. She would stay my baby for as long as I let her! Four years ago today, we were in China waiting to meet her for the first time. On Sunday we will celebrate her adoption day. It goes by so fast and 5 feels like a big deal. We have a few things planned over the next couple of days but today we started off with breakfast with mommy. When I asked her where she wanted to go, she said, "McDonald's". Really?, I thought. Then she got more specific and said she wanted to go to the McDonald's IN Walmart!! Seriously? So off we went to have pancakes and do some shopping to make her cake. She is so easily pleased and couldn't have been more excited. Stay tuned for lots of fun to come..........

No comments:

Post a Comment