An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My baby gets a haircut!

So the day has come. Kenzie got a haircut. I know. You're wondering why not before this. Well, we just loved her hair and I never wanted to cut it. So it is, that she had her first haircut at 5. And we loved the golden highlights at the end of her hair. But she began asking to get her hair cut so because of that, I took her a couple of weeks ago. She was very excited.


The before shot......see those pretty highlights?


Could not have been happier...felt like a big girl.


There is the first cut.


I know. You're thinking "that's it? What's the big deal? Her hair is still long." It is. But she just feels older to me somehow. So that's it. It's done. And she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment