An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day

Matt surprised me with a weekend at the Dolphin Hotel and this was my view from the comfy hammock I settled into. It was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. We played for hours in the pool, enjoyed the sun, but mostly I just enjoyed being with my hubby and my bugs.



This is a huge checkers board. Madalyn is beginning to learn strategy...


My Joy Girl.


My Handsome boy couldn't get enough of the pool.


Sweetness.
And for whatever reason, they're aren't any pics of just Matt but if there were, the caption would be "The Love of my Life". Thanks Honey. I really had a great time.......

1 comment: