An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Fun with my Boo Crew...

I'd have to say that my favorite picture taking of the year is at the pumpkin patch. Not sure why but I just love it. There is a favorite one we visit yearly at a Methodist church down the road. The church is known as the "pumpkin church". The kids love looking at the different types of pumpkins and try to see which ones they can pick up....






Last night we trick or treated with the other kids on our street. My kids don't yet have the desire to go and go till they drop so two loops around the block and they were done! Love that! This year we had.....

One handsome Train Conductor...All Aboard!

Dorothy (with the much coveted red ruby slippers)...

And my sweet Tinkerbell....

At the end of the night...Happy Halloween from my Boo Crew to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment