An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach Bums.......

A few weeks ago we were in Jacksonville visiting my family. My parents, and my brother and sister-in-law live there. We spent the afternoon at Hugenot Memorial Park which sits on the coast. Beach photos are some of my favorites. I spend most of my time with my camera in hand trying to get the good shot. The kids love the beach and this was Mason's first visit. Last year, we treated ourselves to a month at Cocoa Beach in a condo there. We just commuted into work which wasn't too bad. That was quite a treat for us and created memories of a lifetime. Anyway, these are some of my favorites from this day.......


Trying out my black and white feature on my camera




Just the day before, Mackenzie had picked out this bathing suit....one with purple monkeys and a leopard print skirt to match!



One of fun things about Florida....its a treat to find a whole, unbroken sand dollar.


That's my brother, Tim, in the background


Mason got braver and braver in approaching the water


Madalyn searching for tiny little clam like shells





We're heading back there for Memorial Day...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment