An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never breaks. ~Chinese Proverb

Monday, May 4, 2009

Crafty Kids.......

Matt was out of town this weekend on his annual "guys only" camping trip. I survived my first weekend alone with all three of my bugs. By Saturday night, I was a little stir crazy so off we went to "Denny's Kids eat free Saturday nights" where you get two kids entrees with each paying adult........who can beat that? We played hookie from church since we aren't yet leaving Mason in children's church and one of us usually sits in the lobby with him. So we did craft time instead. There is a website at www.dltk-kids.com with lots of crafty ideas that I use a lot. The crafts are fairly easy and they range from simple coloring pages to more elaborate things like cross stitch patterns. Well here are the results........


Madalyn slightly irritated I have interrupted...


Mason entertained himself with a crumpled up piece of paper and a blue chip clip....








Proud of their masterpieces.........

No comments:

Post a Comment